Monday, May 21, 2012

The outfit for today will make you shine as bright at the sun!

Today I wore:
  • A bright yellow cotton top from Ann Taylor Loft
  • A supreme blue color short also from Ann Taylor Loft
  • And to tie the two pieces together I found a thread wrapped headband from J. Crew

    This type of outfit is really just an overall "I can do anything" outfit. I went ahead and tucked the shirt in since the shorts are a bit large on me, but it looks great both tucked in and out! You can wear something like this to the mall, lunch, or a night out with friends (which is what I did). 
 As for jewelry and accessories, I went with the headband because it really just brings all the colors together and adds a little pop on top! If you are not fond of headbands, J. Crew also sells the same pattern in a belt. And as far as shoes go, I went for a white sandal since the rest of me was so bright. 

We all know flashy brights are in this season so wear them up!



No comments:

Post a Comment