Saturday, May 19, 2012

So this is the very first post of this blog, how exciting!! I can't wait to have a solid foundation of fashion here that could fill a closet fit for Carrie Bradshaw herself.
And as this being my first outfit on here I feel it should be something extra special, so here is a little taste of what is to come!

Today I wore:

  •  A sheer top from a little boutique I found in Fort Myers called Forema
  • Some very stylish and extremely comfortable linen capris I found for sale at Old Navy
  • And to dress up the outfit I added my signature white wedges
Something like this could be worn when applying for jobs or going out for a weekend dinner.
It is very easy to accessorize, I personally went for a pearl necklace and bracelet. But anything world really do. If your going to wear your hair down for this I would say you don't even need to wear jewelry if you don't feel like it. However if you're going to wear you're hair up for this (which if you do I would suggest a sleek pulled back style since the outfit is already loose) I would wear some sort of larger earring.

But ALWAYS remember, nothing compliments an outfit like a smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment